Intercooler options

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
that one on ebay is what i hav got in my gt it not good the pipe goes over the mani towards the passenger side the back under the turbo and through the intercooler then up to the inlet manifold what im tryin to say is there is way too much pipe on these kits and if u hav a after market exhaust mani then u will hav to bend the pipe that conects to the turbo so it clears the mani whole lot of messin but guess its ok for the price hope this helps mate

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
jus had a look at the j performance one that is soo much better the pipe goes straight from the turbo to the intercooler no excessive pipes goin here and there and everywhere lol wish i had got one off these first

RS-Ronan

Member +
have one of these myself and think its a great intercooler.
using piping supplied we made it so that it went the short route(not across the manifold).
was a case of rotating the turbo so that its pointing downwards and the using the piping to suit!!

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Pics of the JPerformance FMIC in my members garage mate. Will give you a good idea of pipe routes etc. Excellent piece of kit i have to say. Quality is top notch.