Interference with TV

Paul147

Member +
WHen i start my car outside the house or if im driving in my t.v goes fussy, iv also been told by a couple of other people when im picking them up that this happens to there tvs, any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance Paul

Lawrence

Member +
Think its the alternator m8, mine also does it. Imports missing somthing called a capacitor or something.

MattyR

Member +
Dude, you got A BT home hub or anything? (Wireless Internet)

Would be worth changing the signal in the router to a diffrent channel :)

lingl9z

Member +
Wish I could drive in my TV!, are you talking about an In-car tv or a tv in your house? slighty confused =] If it's in car i had the same issue and run an earth cable direct to the screen/headunit rather than the one it had there waiting, same as power (with inline fuse)

Rich

Paul147

Member +
Dude, you got A BT home hub or anything? (Wireless Internet)

Would be worth changing the signal in the router to a diffrent channel :)

yea iv got wireless in the house but it also does it to the next door neighboors and my mates house and they both dont have wireless internet or any internet for that matter.

It the tv in the house btw lol

lingl9z

Member +
Lol, that is weird! isit giving the interferance you'd get if you was to use an battery fan/scaletrics etc where it goes all grainy?

TO82

Member +
I Remember when i was younger and had one of them petrol scooters the little 43cc things, and that used to do the same :confused:

turboflow

Member +
Its small amounts of emp that cause this problem, somewhere on the car its giving this signal off, not sure where from could be leads, alternator bad earth e.t.c but i would not bother traking it down