Introduction - Contact Details and Price Matching Sceme

Hello,

My name is Tim and I have been running TB Developments since 1997 when i started doing mail order Ford CVH and Cosworth engines, things were slow but it was only a sideline but in 2003 I obtained my first Toyota and things changed, dropped anything to do with ford and concentrated on solely Toyota. With goals to grow this business I started from scratch with £50 I had from my weekend job and I started buying in little bits of stock which kept growing and growing. I then went back to my engine building roots and offered forged engine packages and parts, and slowly grew into turbocharger kits for the 3sgte market. In 2009 it moved from a part time job and building my friends and family cars to opening a full-time workshop located in the Midlands.

Its always been my goal to stay small but offer the highest quality of work but at a labour rate much cheaper than what you'd expect from big companies offering the same level of work. Also the benefits of staying small is there isn't a workforce I need to fund with profit margins and any jobs are carried out by myself so I can maintain work quality and stand by every job I undertake from simple service work to full 1000bhp engine builds. Past work includes 200mph+ attempt cars, 955bhp 3sgte Mr2 drag car and time attack/Tss cars. With everything in-between. Engine builds last calculated were over 400units which gives me the wealth of knowledge needed to offer these kind of services, and speculated the highest 3sgte engine built count in Europe.

At present I like to consider myself a one stop shop for anything Toyota, Only job we don't carry out in-house is mapping but we outsource that to trusted mappers to get the most from my work. Services include

Service and Maintaince Work
Engine and Chassis Tuning
Performance Products
RnD into new Product Development
Turbocharger Kits
Road and Full Race Engine Builds, Standard or Forged
Stainless Steel Fabrication
If you can think of it we can do it or at very least point you in the direction of people who can.

I intend to keep up the reputation I have worked so hard to obtain and live up to recommendations others have so kindly given me on this forum

Contact Details

Workshop

Unit 1 Breakwell Buildings
Sandylane Industrial Estate
Stourport on Severn
Worcestershire
England
DY13 9QB

Email: Sales@TBDevelopments.com
Phone: Personal Mobile, you can reach me on 07779415207
Website: WWW.TBDevelopments.com (very out of date please just call me)

(all I ask is I'm a very busy man and not enough hands so if I can't answer your call please leave me a message and I will get back to you, or if its important or late at night send me a txt and I'll help anyway I can, weather it be for my services or just need some free advice I'm here to help) Sure some people can confirm that with txting me and getting a reply at 4am lol

Price Matching Scheme

We have always aimed to offer the best services and prices on products, obviously I can't spend all day searching sites to maintain this so because of that I have set-up this scheme that if you wish to purchase products from myself but they are for sale cheaper elsewhere and are like for like on brand or quality then I will price match that to get you the best possible deal

(This excludes overseas and ebay bedroom traders, But try me anyway I will still try my absolute best to match them, rather break even than have someone go away unhappy)

Tim
TB Developments