iPhone 4 jailbreak!!!

lingl9z

Member +
I did this last night on my ip4 ios4.0.1 and iPad wifi 3.2.1 works likeva charm quick n simple lol! And since it's legal now even better :)

ALaN

Member +
Didn't realise it worked on iPad! Score!
Yeah some thing was passed in america to make it legal, there's an FAQ on the site I linked above that mentions it

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
wait.. i dont have the iphone 4 but an iphone 3gs with ios4.. got it like that anc cant activiate it yet cos its on the new bootrom and i dont have the sim it came with it....

ALaN

Member +
Ah that's a bit of a fucker.
This jb works on 3g/3gs with iOS4 will any sim from the original network not work?

Dan507

Member +
this is good but my iphone is stuck on the emergency call only thing. :(
(3G)

Any ideas guys you will be rep'd :beer:

lingl9z

Member +
Sheldon, where did you get the iphone from as I have a few random sim's laying around if it was shipped from the uk?

Yeah works on Ipad although some people are having issues with it constantly rebooting the device and needs to be restored! (mine worked first time thankfully on both devices!)

lingl9z

Member +
this is good but my iphone is stuck on the emergency call only thing. :(
(3G)

Any ideas guys you will be rep'd :beer:

if what sheldon said don't work whack in in dfu mode, connect to pc, press shift and click restore and either select a firmware you've downloaded or it'll download/install newest. that should sort it out.