Ireland and N.Ireland meet.

Lads instead of all these meets going on north and south why no have one big meet in all fairness its not a big place.

Phil

Super Moderator
yeah think the dundalk one is fairly central, think ill try to make it on sat, spuddy ted weejohn should all be there to. maybe even iamrab.

Phil

weeJohn

Lifer
Lads instead of all these meets going on north and south why no have one big meet in all fairness its not a big place.

I agree mate, in the past the Dublin meets used to be a really popular event, maybe 25 - 30 cars.

Problem was, the last 2 showed that ammount of interest on the site so a date was set and 5 cars came from the North and 3 from the South. When a day was organised for everyone just in the North, about 4 Southern cras turned up to that, so they have basically fell apart.

I am sure the Northern lads would still be interested in travelling down, we always get a good 10 cars even in 3 day organised mini meets on a Sunday night, but no point in us driving 150 miles to talk to each other lol.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
im from cork so anywhere like meath or dublin is a bit far for me furthest i would go is urlingford thats just over an hours drive for me

Well lads, would ya not say portlaoise?? theres a massive car park at the midway hotel.. Sadly my Glanza is off the road, would like to go to a meet and c whats out there:(

Somewhere central would be good as it would be fair on everyone involved. I'm looking at all these meets that are poping up over the christmas in all sides of the country. Everyone is off and there is lists being made to see whos going to these meets which shows an interest in them so why not just go to one big one saying the interest is there or is it just the fact that people want to go to meets but just dont want to travel?

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
ya someone sort this out would be epic a whole car park full of glanzas and gts :rockon::rockon:

Over the Christmas dude when were all full of turkey and bored with nothing to do this is just my opinion though I'd go to most meets if I could but some would'nt be worth the travel as its just a small few cars. A big meet would be worth travelling too by everybody. I'm just putting this out there to see opinions lol.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Over the Christmas dude when were all full of turkey and bored with nothing to do this is just my opinion though I'd go to most meets if I could but some would'nt be worth the travel as its just a small few cars. A big meet would be worth travelling too by everybody. I'm just putting this out there to see opinions lol.

do it ,do it ,do it ,lol and i suppose a nice scoob is welcome too lol

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
lol could be a mr2 turbo waiting to hear back from a lad about one.

i dont care if you show up in a boat really lol just would like to see a huge meet and check out some serious cars would really like a spin in a 5e ....

A

Animal GT

wel i did sugest this allready!!! nothing came about from it doh..