Irish and Nordy Irish meets??

Whats the deal dudes anything going on its summer and nothing happening at all sites really on a go slow these days lol.

Tanz

Lifer
Got a big one in the pipeline Corey,,have a magazine and all agreed to do a feature on it....

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Hoping to have something organised in the coming week or so and will post details up then. Probably start of next month or so for the meet. Probably off the road till then anyway:(

Tanz

Lifer
lol @ ye both,,put it this way there will be a thread up shorty ,,,just need to nail down a location and a date with everyone involved and we're away...

suggestions welcome....

weeJohn

Lifer
Ahh it definately be central Johnny.

i dont want to step on top of you here Tanya, you have started this ball rolling and it sounds like you are going to do it right. Its more about the mag feature, if its a UK based mag and they are travelling over then somewhere close to links to the mainland would suit them better possibly. Its all about how much that part of the meet means to everybody who wants to attend.

Its been a long time since there was a great all Ireland meet and I would love to see it!

stuarty1

Member +
sounds like a plan as long as a good crowed goes tho as would b a crap mag meet if there only a couple of cars count me in

Tanz

Lifer
i dont want to step on top of you here Tanya, you have started this ball rolling and it sounds like you are going to do it right. Its more about the mag feature, if its a UK based mag and they are travelling over then somewhere close to links to the mainland would suit them better possibly. Its all about how much that part of the meet means to everybody who wants to attend.

Its been a long time since there was a great all Ireland meet and I would love to see it!

Ahh i get you my friend,,
have a look in the event organisers room,,youll see more about it there..;)

gglavin

Member +
Ahh it definately be central Johnny.

If you or any one else is willing and want to put in the time and effort to do them then im all for it...

yeah no bother, il get in contact , see if we can have a couple of places 5-10 id say. no harm showing off some of the nicest EPs , what about a banner though? or a gazebo type thing with TGTT on it. ( will funds allow)