Irish Drag racers slaggin thread!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
This thread is so we stop hijacking other threads!

Let me first start by saying I'm going to totally destroy Billybob, Vick and Animals cars on the strip in 2010!!!

:beer:

A

Animal GT

hahahaha ur not drunk allready?????

you havent a hope man! its gona be me.even on road tyres:D

Phil

Super Moderator
from what i hear (dont mean to make you guys paranoid) a large tuning company has recently built a drag(proper drag only) setup ep82 and has got a professional driver signed up to compete next year. apparently he drove for them at santapod once before in a different car(evo) but yeah he has been known for unbelieveable 60ft times and with the ep82 sitting "supposedly" just short of 400hp on a 5e he could be one to watch.

Phil

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Not wasted yet just warming up :haha:

Speaking of road tyres, they're just hilarious, was messing about yesterday launching in 2nd gear, tons of smoke and wheelspin but I actually think its better then 1st.

But dude! I'd beat ya with NO tyres! :drive:

A

Animal GT

from what i hear (dont mean to make you guys paranoid) a large tuning company has recently built a drag(proper drag only) setup ep82 and has got a professional driver signed up to compete next year. apparently he drove for them at santapod once before in a different car(evo) but yeah he has been known for unbelieveable 60ft times and with the ep82 sitting "supposedly" just short of 400hp on a 5e he could be one to watch.

Phil

and the same comapny aiming for 1st 2nd 3rd an 4th in all classes???;)
if so hes been on for this a wile now

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.

Phil

That the guys up near Mallusk? Over 3 grand spent on the head alone!

I'll kick his ass! What I lack in skill and finese I'll make up for in brute force and ignorance, pfft sub 400hp.

A

Animal GT

spuddy sell up to save urself the embarresment of been bet...lol

billybob

Untrusted Seller
That the guys up near Mallusk? Over 3 grand spent on the head alone!

I'll kick his ass! What I lack in skill and finese I'll make up for in brute force and ignorance, pfft sub 400hp.

well atleast there be a bit of compition for me 5e vs 5e over 400 ponys only:haha:

Phil

Super Moderator

Phil

haha im good at stories.
:haha:

Phil

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
if you can make over 350bhp with a crappy unichip with none of the ign map touched, well then anything is possible with EMU :rockon: