Irish Meet - 30th Dec Enfield, Meath area get your names down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thechomper

Member +
Right lads ,i know some of the other Irish lads have organized a meet for stephens day in waterford ,which dos'nt suit me as i have a young family,was wondering would anyone from the midlands or surrounding areas be interested in a mini meet between the 27th - 30th of december,see what date suits people ,i have been speaking to Dylan ,who is back over for christams ,from the states,and would be great to meet for a chat and then maybe go for a spin,Dylan knows a spot near his place which he thinks would be a good spot,even 4 to 5 cars would be a laugh ,for a few hours ,let me know if your interested and see if we can organize something

Mike_ep91

Member +
one day lads aint gonna kill ya to not drink:haha: maybe the 29th 30th so all the christmas shite is dealt with.

thechomper

Member +
im fairly sure Dylan is from Meath .but not 100%,he reckons he has a good spot ,ye maybe around the 29th or 30th ,till the chrimbo vibe is winding down,might be a good time ,less moaning from the missus ,then i reckon

thechomper

Member +
anyone want to add a poll for the date,id rather the longest away from christmas ,as Mike said when the vibe dies down would probably be better,its not very often us tgtt heads get to gather in Ireland,so it would be a good way to end 2008

Gryzor

Admin
was kind of hoping for something like this but didn't want to clash with the other met....would really like to have a met in the wicklow mountains just south of Dublin there's some fantastic scenery and some pubs nicely tucked way ;) If there's interest I could see whats available for accom. for a wee session in the hills...

bigdoods

Member +
id be on for it aswel if theres good numbers.id have to give the other meet the p45 though.one or the other pending on the numbers

Gryzor

Admin
Can we say Sunday the 28th and get the location sorted out...Saturday night for a few scoops and then off to the met...All we need is a few suggestions for the location.....

here ?

or here

or ..... anyone?

gv1.3

Admin
Hey lads I dont mind going wherever. I have a big night out on the 27th and the 28th so either the day time on the 27th would suit or the 30th for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.