Irish Meet in Cork, Is anyone up for this???

nicmcs4

Member +
Alrite people,

Well after I attended the Irish meet in Mullngar and after having a cracking time, Im interested in organizing a meet for all those form cork and the surrounding counties.

I was thinking that the Meet could be held in September or October and sumwhere in the outskirts of Cork City.

If anyone is interested in this then start complying a list or add any suggestions.

Cheers
Nicholas

TomS

Lifer
I'd be well up for this. Even a mini-meet on Friday or a Saturday evening would be great

GT_Irl

Member +
count me in! How ya gettin on Nick? I hav fotos for ya! Sry, shudve emailed em sooner...literally up the flippin walls wi wrk:(

nicmcs4

Member +
I'd be well up for this. Even a mini-meet on Friday or a Saturday evening would be great

TomS We could definitely do that, Saturday evening would suit for me, bring whoever u can if u want to do it.

count me in! How ya gettin on Nick? I hav fotos for ya! Sry, shudve emailed em sooner...literally up the flippin walls wi wrk:(

Ur grand dave, Ive been busy as hell myself, ive managed to get a new job, im starting it on monday. Also managed to finally fit that smoothed rocker cover i told u about.

As for the meet we could see how many people from around want to meet up and go from there. Ill even post this on the UKSC forum to get everyone from cork involved.

Last edited:

TomS

Lifer
I'm planning on having a few pints this Saturday so next week or tomorrow evening would suit me best. Cork city is probably the best place for a small meet. Where are you from?

nicmcs4

Member +
I'm planning on having a few pints this Saturday so next week or tomorrow evening would suit me best. Cork city is probably the best place for a small meet. Where are you from?

Yeah next week should be good for me, I will know better what hours im working on monday and will let ya know then.
Im from the macroom area, but I used to live in Wilton so ive a gud idea of the city.

TomS

Lifer
Mini meet list so far

TomS
nicmcs
Paul Bennett
GT IRL

Unsure of the location as of yet but paul siad he'll sort something out, any suggestions welcome :)

nicmcs4

Member +
Mini meet list so far

TomS
nicmcs
Paul Bennett
GT IRL
Gedis

Unsure of the location as of yet but paul siad he'll sort something out, any suggestions welcome :)

cool man
Gedis said that he's interested in this, and that he mite bring more.

I was thinking that meeting in the Curraheen greyhound track would be good, most people are familiar with its location.

nicmcs4

Member +
saturday evening is good for me! after 7 tho, i got wrk:( both locations are good!

Saturday suits me too.

I would love to go. What date?

If your interested in coming Saffaman, your more than welcome, the mini meet will be on this coming saturday the 30th, somewhere around cork, As for any more meets these have yet to be decided.

or we could meet in halfords car park mahon point sound good?i dont mind curaheen is good aswell??

Halfords car park would be ok too, but I was thinking of curraheen as the car park in curraheen is large and its fairly quiet usually so we wouldn't be a nusiance to anyone, halfords car park can get fairly busy at times.

^
Not a bad location.

Is Saturday evening good for everyone?

What time?

Saturday evening or sunday would also suit me as im worrking until 11pm on friday nite.
I think any time from 7 onwards would be good, it give everyone a chance to do stuff such as work and then attend.

paul bennett

Member +
meet

Damn, I'll only be back from hols on 02/09. I wont be able to make it;(

ya sounds good,where ever really i dont mind...fucking went to wexford yesterday to get all i need for an engine transplant from ep82 na to 4efte...prick answered his phone once from about 30 and wen i got there he didnt even have the engine or nothing out so pissed off!!!anybody know of anthing round the cork area?i know this isnt the right place to be asking but just said it anyway......

nicmcs4

Member +
Ohh bad luck on that paul sum rite gobsh*tes out there alrite.
Im looking to Convert mine to discs at the rear and cant find a rear axle for love nor money.

Will we agree on Curraheen Greyhound track carpark so, Anytime from 7 onwards???