Irish peeps, where to buy ps3?

steo800

Member +
i think ive finally decided to go with a ps3 and not xbox.

one simple reason, i got the ps2 for gran turismo 3, and once gt5 comes out, id be getting a ps3 anyway.

been around to a few shops looking at what deals are going on...

what id like is an extra controller(sony), gt5p, and maybe mw2 for a change from gt5p.

where should i buy????? all these dam bundle offers have my head melted

from gamestop- 120 gb + mw2 = €300

thats the best one that suits me i think, can get gt5p for €25 from argos, and a controller for about €35 online?

so that would work out at €360 give or take

what kinda deals did yous get?

cheers!

clarkytrd

Member +
my poxy cousin that i live with just sold his PS3 with 8 Games, including Modern Warfare 2 for a fuckin bargain, the little shit

€300, 8 games, 2 controllers

coulda killed him when he said he let it go for that price!!:shoot::shoot:

steo800

Member +
the deal in gamestop is pretty good i think, better than the comparison with GAME going by their uk website.not worth the trip, but thats the only company ive looked at up there.

dont think i can wait till after christmas, want one now!! do the shops usually lower prices after christmas for consoles and stuff? seing as they are not a seasonal thing i didnt think they would knock anything off them after christmas?

Foggy

Member +
Ya they will in the sales plus people will trade in there nearly new ps3s cause they will need cash. I know someone working in gamestop im getting her to hold me one plus her staff discount i will get it for half nothing.