Irish Time Attack Information Day 25/10/2010

DavidMD

Fresh Recruit
hi guys,

for anybody who is thinking about doing a few rounds of the Time Attack next year there will be an introductory day at mondello on the 25/10/2010. next monday!!!
There will be a few of the drivers on hand with there car to answer question about there cars and there might be doing passenger ride if there is time (so bring a helmet)

The scrutineers will also be there on the day to answer question people might have about the Regs of the series for anybody thinking about or building a car for next year.

there is an open forum and a prize-giving on at 5.30 in the suites over the garages for anybody interesting in attending this.

hopefully we'll see a few more GT or glanza out next year!

david

gv1.3

Admin
thanks for letting everyone know David. I am strongly considering this as something I would like to do in the future. I have kept my Glanza and signed her off the road with the intention of using her on track and this sounds like it would be great to get involved with.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Im planning on entering this either this year or next year,depends on how the project goes.

Heres some of the regulation forms and entry forms on the www.timeattack.ie boards incaes no-one makes it.
http://timeattack.ie/info.htm

You going pro or club Dylan?
Im going to stick to club becasue i think i can build a half decent competitive car for it,the pro class lads would wipe me i think.Hope they allow exterior modifications next year though in the club class :)

gv1.3

Admin
Club for sure. Just read through the regulations there and they seem alright. I would absolutely love to do it. What sort of fees are involved?

Probably be a couple of years before I can do it though, but the baby is tucked away waiting to be turned in to a beast :)

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Club for sure. Just read through the regulations there and they seem alright. I would absolutely love to do it. What sort of fees are involved?

Probably be a couple of years before I can do it though, but the baby is tucked away waiting to be turned in to a beast :)
I think its €50 entrance fee and then €150 per round.
Yeah there not too bad,they got the rule changed last year that you can you can use a dash dodger with side bars now which is handy

DavidMD

Fresh Recruit
just a reminder for everyone this is on tomorrow!
there will be a few driver taking people out on track so even if your not doing the track session you might get a spin in one of the car!
maybe we could get a few more EP out next year and have ourself a small team!!
Team TGTT anyone??