Is Adrian flux really the best?

TurboTD04

Member +
Is Adrian flux really the best for young drivers with modified cars? I'm 20 and still seem to get ripped off by insurance even for my boring daily drive

I'm with Adrian flux and they was the best price for me what car you driving? I hear quote me Happy.com are cheap but don't insure imports

TurboTD04

Member +
My daily drive is insured with admiral they are quite cheap on a multi car policy not modified not imported but was looking for my starlet so modified and imported insurance is what I'm looking for

There's a insurance company on here sky insurance there quite good give them a try mate also try some other company's swinton insure imports

Arnold

Lifer
With flux, the APR they charge is around 40%. Keep an eye on this. If you're able to buy the policy in one go then do it. If you can't afford to, take out a 0% credit card. Buy the policy and cut the card up. You'll save that 40%

Murray

Member +
The honda has been insured with flux for years. Easily the best for me.

Sky insurance never phoned me back so they lost out.

Why the worst ian? you had bad experience/problems with them? just curious as ive been with them a few year and no probs although i always want to save money on insurance if you know a cheaper company?