is it me or?

MentaLEP91

Member +
Hi mates
Has anyone in here ever tryed to get the N/A starlets gearbox in an allmost glanza? Any impressions over this?
Im asking cause i have a glanza at 0.7bar, greddy exhaust,TRD leads, iridium plugs and dynoed for 141bhp and 18kgm torque (then it was with the stock glanza gearbox) then i changed it with the N/A box cause the other broke, and i noticed its really slower. Not pulling, no feeling of the boost...anyone else gets this?

Adam_Glanza

Member +
have you connected everything back up properly, sure you havent left off a boost pipe or something as the gearbox shouldnt really make that much difference

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
They have much shorter ratio's,maybe the ecu is still boosting at the 4efte gearbox revs?

Complete shot in the dark:D

I take it you can do between 80-90 in 3rd?

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Or your clutch could be slipping, do you notice the lack of power at high revs,as if its not pulling (torque) anymore?

MentaLEP91

Member +
hmm s slippery clutch is noticable although my clutch hassnt got over 5k miles on it..i ll check that soon enough....

@180kph yeah that lack of kmh/mph is annoying but its rly underpowered...i lost to a saxo vts looking 100% stock although with the glanza gearbox ive been smoking em...:S sry if this bad to mension...