Is my old Glanza on this site now by any chance?

froshtyv

Member +
Ive only seen it once since i sold it last year.

Just wondering if the new owner is on here or has anyone seen it around?

It should be in Ireland.

96 MO reg.

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

P9230094.jpg

Not that I know of Derek unless the
new owner is on but just never
posted pics. Have you the k20 still
one of the lads spotted it at kfc up
here on sunday.

froshtyv

Member +
Not that I know of Derek unless the
new owner is on but just never
posted pics. Have you the k20 still
one of the lads spotted it at kfc up
here on sunday.

Well the lad that bought it from me was from Cork,

But it was for sale in Galway here again last year.

It has yellow spots now i think.

I still have the civic alright,

But that def wasnt me up in KFC havint been up your way in a long time,

I dont drive it as much as i used to these days.

The bicycle is a great bit of kit :haha:

froshtyv

Member +
thats confusing i read the thread 3 times now??
he wants to know who has it now correct??

Yes thats right,

Dan put the link up because if you look at the post under the one i said sold,

A fella said its in his town now.

rhys711

Fresh Recruit

ya the car is in my town the lad that bought it from you was gavin cronin it went back to elite autos then and a friend of mine bought it then he blew the engine then sold it to another lad think its for sale again but the engine is gone again it was rebuilt shit after it went the first time and your man drove the shit out of it and left it run dry of oil and it went again the car was abused and badly at that shame lovely looking car and a fast one

Last edited:

rhys711

Fresh Recruit

also that lad gavin bought wesgt's galnza too heard thats f##ked too but i can't confirm it did't see it around either in awhile

froshtyv

Member +
ya the car is in my town the lad that bought it from you was gavin cronin it went back to elite autos then and a friend of mine bought it then he blew the engine then sold it to another lad think its for sale again but the engine is gone again it was rebuilt shit after it went the first time and your man drove the shit out of it and left it run dry of oil and it went again the car was abused and badly at that shame lovely looking car and a fast one

Some people just dont know how to look after cars tbh.

I enjoyed the car when i had it, I told Gavin when i sold it to him that the boost was setup by Martin Tracy and not to go turning it up.
Not sure if he did but im sure by the sounds of it someone thought it would be fun.
There is a fair few pounds spent on it by me, but sure thats cars for ya.

Thanks for the reply, sad to hear shes in a state now though :(

rhys711

Fresh Recruit
Some people just dont know how to look after cars tbh.

I enjoyed the car when i had it, I told Gavin when i sold it to him that the boost was setup by Martin Tracy and not to go turning it up.
Not sure if he did but im sure by the sounds of it someone thought it would be fun.
There is a fair few pounds spent on it by me, but sure thats cars for ya.

Thanks for the reply, sad to hear shes in a state now though :(

ya it was the lad after gavin that turned the boost up i wud say he was only 17 and he wrecks cars i was shocked when he bought it. seen her the other day she's parked up i'd say she wud be bought very cheap now i could find out for ya. serious yoke to go when it was going good seen it piss all over a integra type r one you cud't evin call it a race haha

Derek

Lifer
I think the lads mean over this side of the pond glanza's and well not so much these days gt's are more common than cows.

froshtyv

Member +
ya it was the lad after gavin that turned the boost up i wud say he was only 17 and he wrecks cars i was shocked when he bought it. seen her the other day she's parked up i'd say she wud be bought very cheap now i could find out for ya. serious yoke to go when it was going good seen it piss all over a integra type r one you cud't evin call it a race haha

I wouldnt really be interested in buying it back at the moment, im enjoying the N/a side of things lately :p

17 is a bit young for a car like that, they learn the hard way though, i did have fun in it when i got it mapped alright, you move on to bigger and better things though,