Is this a good figure?

waltermotorsport

Fresh Recruit
Hi guys,

Had my glanza on the rollers a few weeks back and she made 163BHP at the wheels at 6350rpm is this any good?

Mods are:
CT9 Hybrid running 1.0 bar
Autobahn 88 FMIC
Blitz Manifold
Decat
Full stainless steel exhaust system
RRFPR
TRD Leads
Air filter relocation
FCD
Lightened Flywheel
Organic Clutch
Blitz SSBC

The tuner said that the clutch started slipping at around 5000rpm and then passed around 6000rpm this shows with a drop in the power graph would this make a difference to the power output? what sort of power should I be looking at? Would fitting Emanage help my results?

Many thanks guys!

scot-ish

Member +
Im not sure how well starlets respond to bolt ons but I would have assumed, judging from what you have, to see a lot more horsepower to have been made? :confused:

nah, his figure is WHP, not ATF, which would be around 190 ish, im not sure on transmission loses on the starlet, but its normally 12-15% i believe

Chris@CCM

Member +
thats about 183 at the fly for a gt spec turbo its about rite u could get the seam for a ct9 imo but thats just how those turbos are most of the time go ok once the boost is up abit more tho

waltermotorsport

Fresh Recruit
thanks think il sort some emanage out as soon as would the clutch slip affect the power when it was on the rollers? As there is a big drop in the graph at 5000rpm and then it rises again at around 6000rpm.

ktl

Member +
Apart from emanage have you got any ideas how i can improve my results?

Thanks again!

I was seeing 186 with my hybrid @ 1 bar on a fpr,fcd.

got a jam ecu now and raised to 1.1 and got 210hp 210torque.

Running low comp pistons aswell.

you definatly want an ecu to make that big jump.

and get the hybrid to its max boost :drive:

waltermotorsport

Fresh Recruit
I was seeing 186 with my hybrid @ 1 bar on a fpr,fcd.

got a jam ecu now and raised to 1.1 and got 210hp 210torque.

Running low comp pistons aswell.

you definatly want an ecu to make that big jump.

and get the hybrid to its max boost :drive:

Cheers mate! would emanage see me over 180bhp? or would i have to go standalone?

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Yeah some sort of engine management will help increase that figure, if you can afford to then go for the Emanage Ultimate over the blue as the features are alot greater on that.

Drop us a message if you want a quote we will be happy to help get that figure up for you.

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones
Tuning Developments LTD
Workshop Landline Now Available - 01925 822266
TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com
www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk