is this lsd???

The man i bought my glanza off told me it has LSD.

I always believed it had lsd because of a good take off etc...

I jacked the front of the car up recently and spun one wheel and the other didnt move...
Ive read that this indicates that theres no lsd??

the drive shafts are not of equal lenght so this says its not factory lsd but Last night after fitting my bee-r rev limiter I performed a launch control and took off with BOTH wheels spinning as I could see two black burn marks on the tar...

what have I got? lol!!!

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Did you have it in gear when you spun the wheel? Did you try it on both sides?

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Should do, But not necessarily. Mine Spins the Passanger side when the drivers is spun but not the other away around. think it's because it's a 1.5 way lsd

Should do, But not necessarily. Mine Spins the Passanger side when the drivers is spun but not the other away around. think it's because it's a 1.5 way lsd

i dont know really anythin about lsd's but i think if a car had no lsd then it wouldnt leave two black burn marks on the road...
any other views on this?

cheers for the help franza

The man i bought my glanza off told me it has LSD.

I always believed it had lsd because of a good take off etc...

I jacked the front of the car up recently and spun one wheel and the other didnt move...
Ive read that this indicates that theres no lsd??

the drive shafts are not of equal lenght so this says its not factory lsd but Last night after fitting my bee-r rev limiter I performed a launch control and took off with BOTH wheels spinning as I could see two black burn marks on the tar...

what have I got? lol!!!
mate how u know if u jack ya car up on to stands an have the front up in the air mate an u turn one wheel the other spins the other way how u know if one is fitted is when u spin the wheel the other one spins the same way mate