It's not a starlet but...1000bhp!

Boab

Member +
Well, its not a starlet but...our evo 7 which we competed in the irish drag championship with last season has underwent some serious changes.

The old 2.3 engine with GT37R turbo was sold, and we built a whole new 2.24 bottom end with an AMS GT42 turbo kit.

The results? The most powerful car we have ever dyno'd on our rollers :rockon:

scan0001-1.jpg

Car should be competing tomorrow at Bishopscourt

madman

Member +
awesome bob well done to all involved i remember seein her at bishops court all i did was :eek::eek::eek:

Derek

Lifer
I remember racing you at b/c before got the jump on you of the line was thinking im ahead then all i saw was a yellow blur and the rear of an evo in the distance. Some power there.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
She sounded nuts on the dyno at 1bar! If the woman wasn't with me I woulda stayed and watched the mapping session, the car is a credit to ECC.

What is the most powerful Evo 7 in Europe?

Hope she holds together tomorrow for John, at least for enough runs to get a 9 sec pass!

I assume that dyno is without the Nitrous on, cause she's still spooling at 5.5k

Boab

Member +
She sounded nuts on the dyno at 1bar! If the woman wasn't with me I woulda stayed and watched the mapping session, the car is a credit to ECC.

What is the most powerful Evo 7 in Europe?

Hope she holds together tomorrow for John, at least for enough runs to get a 9 sec pass!

I assume that dyno is without the Nitrous on, cause she's still spooling at 5.5k

2.6 bar
120 Ron
No Nitrous

Plenty left in her yet!

Phil

Super Moderator
holy crapsticks.

hope the drivetrain takes it long enough to give you back alot of success!

Phil

Sparky

Member +
Immense!! Lets see some pics/vids :)

Went in a 600hp Evo before and that was insane, this must be nuts!! Oh and the evo I went in was reduced to the size of a cube :(