Status
Not open for further replies.

TD04_5EFTE

Member +
For sale: 1992 "J" EP82 TD04 Starlet GT Turbo

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £2500

Extra Info:

Selling my Starlet due to moving to house soon so won't have time to finish the Starlet, plus i'm investing in a new car so this car has to go as there won't be any driveway space. The car has done nearly 55K miles and is MOT'd until the end of June and taxed until the end of July.

I've owned the car for over 10 years now and put a lot of money and effort into the car, it's just unfortunate with moving house I can't keep this to complete the work needed, so this will suit someone looking to finish off a project or wanting a daily runner or a track car.

I've recently fitted new Brake Discs, pads and changed the Fuel pump, spark plugs, dizzy cap, rotor arm and leads. It also had a new rear caliper fitted for it's MOT as the old one was sticking.

This car has never failed me and always brings a smile to my face whenever I drive it. The car has a big spec to go with it, just needs someone to give it a little TLC to finish it off.

The paitwork is in fair condition considering the age of the car, there is only a few stone chips on the bonnet and scratches on the car as expected for it's age, there is a bump on the bonnet where the owners in Japan have closed the bonnet down on something and it's risen.

Bad points -

Roof and bonnet scoop has the normal Lacquer peel you find with most imported cars.

Passenger Window motor has stopped working (Haven't had time to investigate it but suspect it's the motor as it stopped working after the last really cold weather.

It could with new door cards, as the car was used as a track car in Japan so they had removed the holders and left the holes etc.

Thats all the bad points I can think of at the moment, will update if I find anything else wrong or worth pointing out.

Mods -

Engine Bay

Engine Changed to a 5E Engine (Mentioned on Japanese Paperwork I got with the car)
Wepr Td04 Manifold
Wepr Td04 Downpipe With Screamer
Td04 Turbo
Wepr FMIC
Wepr Duel Core Radiator
330cc Injectors
HKS Actuator
HKS SSQV
FSE Power Boost Valve (RRFPR)
Engine Floor Guard
Alu Coolant Hoses
HKS Induction Kit
TRD Engine Mounts
Tom's Strut Brace
TRD Clutch
EL 45.55 Flywheel
(Possibility Of Forged Engine Parts or Other Aftermarket Parts, Not Had Engine Dismantled To Find Out.)

Gearbox

TRD LSD

Exhaust

Custom Pipework with Blitz Nur Spec Backbox.

Wheels And Suspension

15" Alloys
Ohlins Suspension
TRD lowering Springs
TRD Bushes
Cusco Front Sway Bar

Brake

Braided Brake Hoses
EBC Drilled and Grooved Front Discs
EBC Yellow Stuff Pads

Interior

Greddy Boost Guage
Full Roll Cage

Misc Mods

HKS FCD (Disconnected)
255LPH Fuel Pump
Blitz ECU
Apexi Super AVC Type R Boost Controller
Apexi SAFC Fuel Computer

Pictures:

These are some recent photo's I have just now, planning to give it a good clean and polish if the weather clears up in the next few days.

Contact Details: PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick Up Only

TD04_5EFTE

Member +
Thanks all that was interested in the car, unfortunatly it's now sold, didn't expect for it to go as quick as it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.