Jailbroke my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

potts

Member +
Well finally took the plunge and jailbroke my iPhone yesterday, was worried it wouldn't work and brake my phone but it did work and now my phone is unreal.

It's opened up sooo much it's unbelievable. Defo recomend it to people as it let's you personalise your phone instead of it looking boring and like everyone elses.

potts

Member +
Means you can customize your themes, keyboard, change your clock at the top to whatever you right, change your network name at the top to your own.

It's unreal what you can do with it. the slidy bar you use to unlock it you can change that, I had a alpinestars logo. When charging you can change the battery symbol to whatever, even have NOS bottles :)

they have carbon fibre themes and everything

easty-5

Member +
untill 2 months down the line when it starts crashing and fucking up. You have fun with it ;)

Yup. They finally brought out a crack for the 3GS running firmware 3.1.3. I done it on tuesday and restored my phone back to normal yesterday. It made the phone laggy, Cydia kept crashing and I wasn't recieving peoples text messages untill about 30mins after they had sent them.

Also, all the personalisation stuff, the themes etc are all buggy as fook. The only worthwhile thing about jailbreaking the Iphone is for the cracked apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.