JAM Ecu - EP91 For Sale - 1 Bar CT9/Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMR

Member +
For sale: Jam ECU - EP91 fitment

Item Condition: Good condition, used

Price and price conditions: £430 DELIVERED via bank transfer or +4% if via paypal

Extra Info:
It is still fitted to the car.
It has been running fine on my Glanza with a CT9 Hybrid at 0.6 bar and also at 1.0 bar. As it is a JAM ecu it will alter itself to your mods after a few tanks of fuel. I do not know what it was mapped for originally but it has worked well both on a ct9 + ct9 hybrid

Pictures:
jam.jpg

Contact Details: Via PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Included to UK mainland, £20 recorded to Ireland

Last edited:

CMR

Member +
Possibly.. not sure!
Had a few... unusual offers on this ecu since yesterday.. anyone else?

SooperD

Member +
lol.. i gauged some interest in my Blitz ECU on UKSC.. had an offer of £350 lol..

Remember these are much more expensive to buy from japan now with the weak £.

Im the same as u mate.. Im in love with my blitz access and the difference it makes to my car. I would only sell if i had some silly offer :)

Bump for a rare and awesome piece of kit that totally can transform the performance of your car.

Brett-GT

Member +
The Jam ecu's are an awesome piece of kit, had one on my Glanza and made a massive difference, best of luck with the sale mate, Brett

CMR

Member +
lol.. i gauged some interest in my Blitz ECU on UKSC.. had an offer of £350 lol..

Remember these are much more expensive to buy from japan now with the weak £.

Im the same as u mate.. Im in love with my blitz access and the difference it makes to my car. I would only sell if i had some silly offer :)

Bump for a rare and awesome piece of kit that totally can transform the performance of your car.

The Jam ecu's are an awesome piece of kit, had one on my Glanza and made a massive difference, best of luck with the sale mate, Brett

Thanks guys :)

CMR

Member +
Come on people, all the offers ive had are px'ing something against this ecu!

£450 delivered, lowest il go

CMR

Member +
I got 155bhp 147 torque at the wheels, tong turbo hybrid at a bar.

Thats with a sensor down (overfueling like mad), boost control issues and the ignition timing out though..so much more to be made

Need this gone guys.. come on :(

CMR

Member +
I'm in need of money so the car is being slowly put back to near standard, the ecu will be removed tonight ready to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.