***jam ecu *** silk road engine damper***

keirz

Member +
Item For Sale: jam racing ecu ep91

i have already had a lot of interest in this, i wont be taking dibs. collections and cash take preference.

Item Condition & Description:

excelent, you know what it does! fulled my hybrids pefectly and made 197bhp on stock ct9 at 1.1 bar.

Price:

£550 (plus paypal fees if paying that way)

Pictures:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa009.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

collection prefered as i dont really wanna risk posting it. nottingham. postage not included. cash paypal or bank transfer.

Item For Sale: silk road engine damper.

Item Condition & Description:

item has just been reconditioned by me, i have undone the damper to ensure all is well, changed the washers for new ones while i was at it, shot blasted the mounts and finished of with a coat of matt black. damper has small marks where i had to grip it to undo and the damper has lost a little bit of shine where the old silkroad sticker used to be. looks very good in the engine bay and will help the engine moving under acceleration.

Price: £100 (plus paypal fees)

Pictures:
Picture282.jpg

Picture281.jpg

Picture279.jpg

Picture280.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: collection prefered but can post

keirz

Member +
thanks triplej, as said it doesnt need a harness it plugs straight in. Its ep91, only selling it as im selling the car and taking the good bits off

keirz

Member +
zisco externally gated mani, zep decat, nurspec with no boxes, hdi fmic, apexi filter mounted at front, ngk sparks, magnacor leads, ac removed, ogura clutch and lightweight flywheel powerflex engine mounts, silkroad engine damper and the jam ecu. Thats pretty much it for the engine spec. Many people give up on the ct9 but this set up was sweet.

ep-dylan

Member +
thats a sweet result
i just bought a jam ecu waiting for it friday
getin a wepr mani and decat nd hybird ct9 on jam ecu magacor leads fmic exhaust
any idea what results would be on that at 1.bar