JAM RACING ECU ep 82

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramses974

Member +
For sale: JAm Racing Ecu for ep82
Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: 350e without

Extra Info: i bought it cause nobody can map my car due to td04 and 315cc injectors but i have done business to get an Ultimate and no longer need this ECU...

Pictures:
P1020003.jpg

P1020006.jpg

Contact Details: ramses.rms@wanadoo.fr or PM me.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: PAYPAL or TRANSFER WIRE . shiping by la Poste or COLLISSIMO or Chronopost.shiping cost vary due to location...contact me before...

Last edited:

ramses974

Member +
for information...about the last owner i bought this he told me taht it was mapped for 1.2 bar with 330cc

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
excellent ecu, if it was for an ep91 id snap ur arm off for it lol :D

good luck with the sale buddy :)

kon

Glanza_cl

Member +
self learning is a strong word, they have the ability to adjust slightly to the cars mods, it might change the fueling very slightly so it doesn't run quite so rich/lean but i wouldn't call it 'self learning'.

still an awesome ecu!

thefalls

Member +
Is it possible to get an EMU to work with this ECU?
Or does the EMU make it work like a stock one if used together?
Thanks

Fro

Member +
Is it possible to get an EMU to work with this ECU?
Or does the EMU make it work like a stock one if used together?
Thanks

I am led to believe if used with an emanage its as much use as stock, there was a thread on it but i cant find it!

I think they are to a certain extent fro, some of them when made have been specifically mapped for a certain turbo but they do learn pretty well i'm led to beleive!

self learning is a strong word, they have the ability to adjust slightly to the cars mods, it might change the fueling very slightly so it doesn't run quite so rich/lean but i wouldn't call it 'self learning'.

still an awesome ecu!

Nice one lads :beer:

ramses974

Member +
with an emanage i do not know.. but with an SAFC2 i have already tested it with and you can fine tune some points...

Status
Not open for further replies.