Jam Racing FMIC,T28turbo and GTR turbo,Turbosmart BOV,4e Head kit For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdoods

Member +
For sale: Jam Racing FMIC core (slightly damaged)

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: 100pounds delivered

Extra Info: needs a spot weld at the back where its punctured.tested in the bath(bubbles came out in one place only) alot of fins bent to be honest.

Pictures:
DSC04023.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC04024.jpg
[/IMG]

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: postage or collection included in price

...........................................................................................

For sale:Garrett t28 turbo from s14.also have turbo there from a gtr skyline

Item Condition: used but absolutely perfect condition

Price and price conditions: 150pounds delivered for either

Extra Info:pm me for more pics on the turbos... this turbo is what all the fellas in australia seem to be running good for 350bhp(t28) i dont know about the gtr one

Pictures:

DSC04026.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC04030.jpg
[/IMG]

delivery; included in price

..............................................................................................

For sale: head kit for 4e

Item Condition: new parts just no inlet or exhaust manifold gaskets.everything else is there

Price and price conditions: 30pounds delivered

Extra Info: has head gasket,all the things to rebuild the head as far as i know.

Pictures:
DSC04031.jpg
[/IMG]

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: price includes delivery
.............................................................................................

For sale: turbosmart dual port supersonic BOV

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: 110pounds delivered

Extra Info: comes with silicone hose and heavy duty jubilee clips.its adjustable.bought for near 300sterling 3 months ago.check out how it sounds...
http://www.turbosmartonline.com/

Pictures:
DSC04021.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC04022.jpg
[/IMG]

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Price includes delivery

..............................................................................................

Im going skiing soon and need money.make me offers on these parts if your now willing to pay full.who knows ya might strike lucky:)

dont forget iv an apexi power fc for glanza also for sale!

H

hoochhenry

il take the turbosmart dual port supersonic BOV i pmed you

bigdoods

Member +
theres a head gasket,i dont know what all the other bits are for.i gave it to my engine builder and he only used the inlet and exhaust gasket because there the only gaskets i needed and i had to buy the kit to get them.i presume theres valve retainers,camshaft seals,o-rings etc

lingl9z

Member +
theres a head gasket,i dont know what all the other bits are for.i gave it to my engine builder and he only used the inlet and exhaust gasket because there the only gaskets i needed and i had to buy the kit to get them.i presume theres valve retainers,camshaft seals,o-rings etc

i'll take it off you mate, paypal good?

bigdoods

Member +
pretty much the bar at the back where your bonnet catch is,that bar hit it a few times.all it needs is a spot weld.offers accepted.

hoochhenry-pm replied

fastglanza

Member +
just wanna point out that isnt a genuine toyota rebuild kit.. i would use all the items except the headgasket (cause im sure it mite blow if you're a spirited driver)

bigdoods

Member +
just wanna point out that isnt a genuine toyota rebuild kit.. i would use all the items except the headgasket (cause im sure it mite blow if you're a spirited driver)

i never stated once that it was a genuine toyota head kit.its clearly given away by the whole thing of "FAI" been printed all over it.whether youd use the h/g or not has nothing to do with the " parts for sale" thread.grr...why do people insist on spamming for sale threads.
p.s the head set is sold so thanks for your interest fastglanza

H

hoochhenry

ya the kit is cheap even without the head gasket ,nice kit cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.