Jam racing stickers

bigdoods

Member +
wanted Jam racing stickers and yokohama stickerslike on the jam racing glanza in japan website
Jamsticker.jpg
[/IMG]

bigdoods

Member +
ha there savage lookin arnt they.and does anybody know where to get thick race harnesses reasonably priced?i can only find nice takata ones but they want 600euro for the pair.

ChrisGT

Member +
Stickers look very nice, would like a pair but I have nothing JAM on my car...wouldn't be right lol.

http://rallynuts.com/motorsport/ - they sell 4point FIA approved Sabelt harnesses for £70. Thats where I got mine from. Site seems to be down atm, but check again later.

bigdoods

Member +
lol ya iv d jam front lip,rear lip,front mount,ecu,reverse scoop and gear knob though so may work with mine:) i cant find them anywhere on the net but the jam racing site.ya sabelt ones are nice but i love the takata colour.pure jdm:)

muthaducka

Member +
A friend of mine had some stickers made up from a signwriter. It didn't cost him much, just put together a design in Photoshop / Illustrator and away you go.

I've just bought a 6 point schroth harness from eBay - £70 delivered. Buy it now price of £100 delivered but my offer was accepted. There is another set advertised in red. Just search for schroth harness.
3" shoulder straps with 2" lap straps. It's also got an aircraft style buckle which is cool.