JAM Racing style Spoiler EP91 Glanza

I picked up a JAM Racing Spoiler today. I will be making replicas of it and offer them to customers in 10 days time from today.

The one I picked up today is genuine, meaning the replicas I sell will be an excellent fitment:rockon:

Prices will be in the region of 230 - 250 Euro. I will have an exact price next week

Aidan:)

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
some lad sold a boot with jam spoiler fitted for 90euro on donedeal the other day.. i was 5 mins late with the call and he was well sickened when i told him what he really should of got for them... really want one of these aidan... if i get money together ill be onto you for sure..:)

clarkytrd

Member +
feck him anyway, i woulda slapped him and gave him twice as much for it lol..!!

these spoilers are the nicest around, i cant wait to get one, along with a full jam kit... so sort me out aido lol...!!

some lad sold a boot with jam spoiler fitted for 90euro on donedeal the other day.. i was 5 mins late with the call and he was well sickened when i told him what he really should of got for them... really want one of these aidan... if i get money together ill be onto you for sure..:)

That was a bargain you shouldn't have missed dude what colour was it?

Foggy

Member +

I got trd carbon dials off him for 40e hehe