jamaican record broken!

blakchiney

Member +
jamaican record broken! 10.9 second ep 71

richard "puffy" nicholas, the owner of a blue ep71 has hit 10.9 at over 130 mph in jamaica with a fully modified 5efe. to take the record for fastest starlet and fastest 4 banger toyota in jamaica. this was done in june of last year. lots of mods franging from upraed camshafts, gt30, fuel cell and all sorts of goodies. car is super quick and has 1.6 60ft.

what is the record for fwd starlets e series starlets worldwide? cause i would think this one is pretty close to it :drive:

Last edited:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
ha, 10 sec quarters in starlets. Dont think thats gona be broken over here unless your running serious power OR have an incredible set up along with stupid power.

GREAT TIME! You jamaicans know how its done!

cole

Member +
ha, 10 sec quarters in starlets. Dont think thats gona be broken over here unless your running serious power OR have an incredible set up along with stupid power.

GREAT TIME! You jamaicans know how its done!

cough cough

"unless your running serious power OR have an incredible set up along with stupid power."

lol you mean like yourself

i wounder what mine will do quater in with 4wd what do you recon mate ?

Dan3SGTE

Member +
cough cough

"unless your running serious power OR have an incredible set up along with stupid power."

lol you mean like yourself

i wounder what mine will do quater in with 4wd what do you recon mate ?

LOL, I didnt mean that at all..... Even though im going for "stupid power" myself, the power probably is "stupid" as i wont be putting it down :haha:

we'll see

EDIT: with 350BHP and 4WD i would expect a mid 11 sec....... As you still have to sort out a very good set up.......

JDubz

Member +
Damn 10.9? That thing must be lethal! Imagine how light that car would be aswell with all the power. Must spinn up like crazzy. Nice car tho.

blakchiney

Member +
this is a 12 second full interior street tyre pass of my car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2j0cBcOH4Y

looking for a high 11 pass soon. dynoed at 294 whp and 270 a liitle while back on a stock block. just got some wisco pistons so a tune over is in order soon.

but that blue ep71 is mad fast and really light. its just that our surfaces are really slow and dont have good track bite. with its power to weight ratio it shpuld be doing mid 10's

blakchiney

Member +
Damn 10.9? That thing must be lethal! Imagine how light that car would be aswell with all the power. Must spinn up like crazzy. Nice car tho.

it has about 350 whp. my mechanic actually made more than that in a ep82... he made 365 whp but could only do a 11.3 pass, as it was peeling off those mickey thompsons in 3rd gear. my mechanic currently has a 4 door ep71 with a bt 20v turbo with about 394 whp. his best time is currrently 11.2 with crazy wheelspin

blakchiney

Member +
MYDC0510.jpg

nexia201

Member +
hi ya was watching some of your vids you have some seriously crazy cars there mate well done for breaking the 11 secs ,(your car seems fast too get rid of the seats and interior ;) )

blakchiney

Member +
hi ya was watching some of your vids you have some seriously crazy cars there mate well done for breaking the 11 secs ,(your car seems fast too get rid of the seats and interior ;) )

thanks man. btw i aint getting rid of my recaros for nothing. that run u saw of my car was with a/c blasting. i want to see how fast i can go with even the spear tyre installed

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
mental time lads!! well done to the jamaican boys!!

we have a few mental projects due to be released this year in malta, maybe we can give u lads a run for your money lol..

post the time slip up bud?

kon ;)