Jap Show - Santa Pod

*Zoe*

Member +
Hi Guys,

I couldnt see a thread about this show and reading up it looks like it could be a good one so thought i would see if any one is interested. i'll be heading down with a few friends anyway but would be nice to see some friendly faces when im down there with a few starlets.

18TH - 19TH JUNE

Heres the details for the weekend:

- RWYB Competition ( entered into prize draw for Eibach Pro-Kit)
- Jap Drag Series - across 4 classes
- Show Paddock - Free to park up and enter with Trophies for top 5 cars plus one for best retro
- Club Displays - No Starlet group registered by the look of it but think its to late to organize something like that now.
- Jet Car
- Japanese Bike - Drag bike demo's
- Drift Rides - Some of UK's top drifters
- Stunt Displays
- Handling track
- Rally School - this is the first year for this and you would be in a Subaru Impreza WRX only £10 per ride
- Mobile Dyno
- Radio Controlled Jap car show
+ Evening Entertainment

Cost:
RWYB Saturday - £25 unlimited runs
RWYB Sunday - £20 4 runs

Saturday Gate - £10
Sunday Jap Car - Gate £15 Advance £12
Sunday Non Jap Car - Gate £20 Advance £17

Weekend Jap - Gate £25 Advance £20
Weekend Non Jap - Gate £30 Advance £25

Gates Open 8am Saturday and Sunday

Anyone interested?

Last edited:

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
WHOOP WHOOP yeah there prob be a load of us camping out the sat night, there a thread up on uksc get on over to there and wack your name on the list

dac69er

Super Moderator
camping last summer was absolutely crap. full of kids and chavs in saxos. i wont be camping again!

will most likely be there on the sunday!

*Zoe*

Member +
I'll be camping hopefully after a few beers i will be able to ignor the Chavs. Should be a good weekend all in all tho

i'm on uksc but i am a little confsed i'll confess i think i like it here.

Sparky

Member +
Dont see why not if your a member dude, get over there and put your name down :)

Oh and I always enjoy JapShow. Love the scene and the fact that about 20 of us go up and camp and have an awsome laugh and get to meet up with the rest of you and have a laugh. Cant wait :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I'm coming up on the Sunday. Should be meeting KTL at South Mimms services if anyone else wants to cruise up to Santapod too... probably be a fairly early meet up, maybe 8-8:30am ish..