Japfest 2009!!

GTWorld

Member +
Alright guys and girls i thought i would post up some pictures from today... im Hope no one whos starlets are on here mind putting then up!!!

Also if you took pics put them up!!

SDC10731.jpg

SDC10742.jpg

SDC10744.jpg

SDC10745.jpg

SDC10748.jpg

SDC10750.jpg

SDC10751.jpg

SDC10752.jpg

SDC10749.jpg

Hope You Like!!:p

badmanturbo

Member +
where the hell was all those starlets, me & my m8 was there & we never saw those old school babys. bout 9.45/10ish I saw a mint yellow & pink starlet. I know the yellow dudes on here.

Sparky

Member +
The pink Glanza and Yellow GT was friggin awsome!!! I want to see a spec list for both, the GT had the rad in the boot :confused:

Had a really good day, no pics from me im afraid but got a video or two ;)

aaronw

Member +
good pics ,even has alittle of my car in (bottom pic,bottom right)

ive never seen so many starlets in one place before.

badmanturbo

Member +
anyone here rocking the race track with the colts, think there was 2 blacks & a whitey (ep82). must of been around 2.30ish then there was a fatty sliver glanza on after that.

Neal

Member +
Jesus i remember the days when i went to a show and was lucky if we got 5 starlets never mind 55 lol.

simonjp

Member +
awsome day, nice meeting a few peoples. shame about waiting all day then doing 3/4 of a lap. hearing the loudest bang in the world no power and oil pressure. but its ok. my manifold decided to block a chunk out of it and my oil pressure guage packed up all at the same time. touch. she still drove home :)

TEAM PP for the winNzorz

badmanturbo

Member +
awsome day, nice meeting a few peoples. shame about waiting all day then doing 3/4 of a lap. hearing the loudest bang in the world no power and oil pressure. but its ok. my manifold decided to block a chunk out of it and my oil pressure guage packed up all at the same time. touch. she still drove home :)

TEAM PP for the winNzorz

what time was you on m8? anyone see the pulsar from a few issues back of redline on the track, think something happened to him to cause on his second lap it sounded like it was packing in.

Jdm_y0

Fresh Recruit
had a little drive with some of u starlets on the m4... i was the driver on the black ep91 red advans :) some v.nice starlets :)