japfest 2010

D3N0

Member +
LOL

2:55 minutes into the video you blisted that RX8, from then on it was clear to that guy that you was jus playing around with him.

5:10 ..... Finally the starlet glanza with the enormous turbo lets me through LMAO, he must of been laughed at.

BallıGee

Member +
the rx8 club had a stand next to thee track and they thought he got passed
lol i hope they see the vid lol

Sparky

Member +
Really impressed me mate we was watching at the top chicane :)

Sounded insane aswell, could see you getting caught off boost out of there a few times but sometimes you nailed it and just left that RX8 for dead :D

churcherj

Member +
gotta love the fact starlets are soo underestimated, especially for someone who hasnt a clue what they are, or have under their bonnet! :)

cool vid mate

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Was watching the V go round pretty quickly..

Like in the vid about 2.30 you left him at the shicane...Thats got some power, never seen one of them befor...:haha:

this the silver one black bonet td05 playing with an rx8??

I watched this one it went like fuck i liked alot. Noticed you were changing down gears comming out of corners and stuff tho :S

Few more times on the track mate and you would be able to absoloutle anahlate that rx8 u wouldnt have even got remotely close then

BallıGee

Member +
this the silver one black bonet td05 playing with an rx8??

I watched this one it went like fuck i liked alot. Noticed you were changing down gears comming out of corners and stuff tho :S

Few more times on the track mate and you would be able to absoloutle anahlate that rx8 u wouldnt have even got remotely close then

it was my first time out at the combe my hands where sweating knees shaking my second session was alot better was 2 after the one with the rx8

it was my first time out at the combe my hands where sweating knees shaking my second session was alot better was 2 after the one with the rx8

fair play mate get on it did seem quick mate, I came over and spoke to you after , U was stood by ur car with bonet open i had a black baseball cap on, Asked if it was 4e or 5e and what turbo u was running then said i spose i better fit my td05 i got lay in the garage then. Then i left as my mates were leaving. Dunno if u rember it.