JapFest 2011 track session on board cam :)

Sparky

Member +
Was an epic session again this year. My clutch started to slip after the big moment at 7:25 due to my crank seal leaking oil onto much clutch :(

Another moment at 10:40, I like to throw my car about ;)

That 800hp GTR was pretty quick :haha:

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WqYz8KN_WA

Running .6bar on a TD04 btw :)

Last edited:

Fro

Member +
Not sure if it was luck or tekkers, but surely your pants were not the same colour after that!? :haha:

Sparky

Member +
4.12pm mate :)

White wheels on the front bronze on the back, air filter and oil cooler hanging out the front lol

Paul_JJ

Member +
4.12pm mate :)

White wheels on the front bronze on the back, air filter and oil cooler hanging out the front lol

That was too late for me mate, I was leaving at that time - didn't see your car on the track! Seen other starlets got some bits on the video, but not yours -) Good driving though! What suspension have you got?

Sparky

Member +
Ahhh gutted, yea I had a late session two years ago aswell, its annoying because people leave early to beat the traffic! Oh well got two early sessions for JapFest 2 :)

I have Tein pillow ball top mounts and TRD coilovers on the front and Tein Type HA's on the rear, too soft IMO going to have to upgrade when I can afford to.

Paul_JJ

Member +
Ahhh gutted, yea I had a late session two years ago aswell, its annoying because people leave early to beat the traffic! Oh well got two early sessions for JapFest 2 :)

I have Tein pillow ball top mounts and TRD coilovers on the front and Tein Type HA's on the rear, too soft IMO going to have to upgrade when I can afford to.

So what would be the best upgrade in your opinion?

I didn't sleep that night at all, left MK at 4.30 AM and was really tired so 4 PM to leave was pretty damn good -))))))))

Sparky

Member +
So what would be the best upgrade in your opinion?

I didn't sleep that night at all, left MK at 4.30 AM and was really tired so 4 PM to leave was pretty damn good -))))))))

tbh mate I had them on the softest setting forgot to adjust them! Adjusted them yesterday and its rediculously stiff, forgot how stiff the go so they are ideal for track and street tbh

looks like ytour motor was ripping there dude. .6 on a td04 looks impressive :)

Looks great mate, went very well at .6 !

Cheers guys, yea its very suprising how well it goes, not quite like 1bar on the old ct9 but not far off at all!!