Japfest do we have a stand this year?

Kyle_R

Member +
As above curious if we are there this year. And if so kinda need a favour. Ill be going (got my ticket already) and taking my Glanza I recently got but really don't wanna leave it in the car park cuz it's a Glanza and get nicked for a past time. Was gunna ask if I can stick it at the back off the stand even willing to stick a banner on it as it ain't the best condition ATM (work in progress) any 1 able to help me out

davehart

Member +
TGGT does not have a stand this year as I'm aware.

The UKSC have a stand at the event, over 140 are down for it at the moment.

Kyle_R

Member +
Ahh ok not a ukso member :( so can't really ask if I can stick it at the back of there's. will have to take my chances leaving it in the parking area. I only live about 8 miles from castle Combe

Kyle_R

Member +
The Glanza I just got really aint stand worthy ATM just want somewhere safe to park it up for the day. Or i bring the golf to a jap show and get laughed at

Kyle_R

Member +
Yh I know that but really want to take the Glanza lol well ill probs just decide the day before as gotta few things to do to it yet

Kyle_R

Member +
How much are the tickets for the stand then as I've already bought my gate pass. The only thing really wrong with mine is the previous owner (full on moron) rattle canned the driverside after it got keyed and ruined it. Gotta get the side resprayed it's ugly!! But it will be sorted tho just not in time for the fest :(

Kyle_R

Member +
Damn it. I've already bought my ticket to get in just not on the stand if I gotta fork out another £21 I ain't gunna bother mate ill just drive my golf up there

Arnold

Lifer
I believe stand passes are free, just ask someone on ukso to see if they have a spare stand pass :)

Nah, you've got to buy your ticket through the UKSO to be with them. I already had a ticket with another stand, and won't be buying another one