Japfest mondello 05/09/10

Glanza24

Member +
Great day had to leave before the drag racing final !! Lots civics there but also seen good few starlet gt and a lush blue glanza with vented fenders (Aidan work it looked like) he is a member on hear car looks amazing in person! Seen a few more glanza and the starlet that was drag racing looked good! Let me no if you where there and add pictures if you have them :rockon:

neilcliop

Member +
good day it was gt out on time attack looked well didnt look to quick tho
vick owns blue glanza its minty
good day savage drifting

DeanGT

Fresh Recruit
seen that glanza your talkin bout, also seen a nice white on with black sparco rims with a red lip looked well!

didnt think it was a great day though to be honest, some nice cars all d same

gglavin

Member +
would have been nice to have our own stand, its dragging on a bit now!!! did not think we wer represented very well compared to other sites.

Brendanlez

Member +
Was there myself, that ep70 was a forged 5e, he was running 246 (or 236) at 0.6 bar, some nice cars there

vick

Member +
Great day had to leave before the drag racing final !! Lots civics there but also seen good few starlet gt and a lush blue glanza with vented fenders (Aidan work it looked like) he is a member on hear car looks amazing in person! Seen a few more glanza and the starlet that was drag racing looked good! Let me no if you where there and add pictures if you have them :rockon:

here is picture of the glanza
600.jpg

Foggy

Member +
seen that glanza your talkin bout, also seen a nice white on with black sparco rims with a red lip looked well!

didnt think it was a great day though to be honest, some nice cars all d same

There not sparco rims :p