Japshow Santa Pod South side Cruise up.

KrissyB

Member +
As above anyone fancy a cruise up from say Kent /Essex way. Ill be cruising up early prob with Abbott and a few others going Clockwise round the M25 so maybe a meet at Clacket lane.:):):)

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
WILL BE EARLY SATURDAY DUDE'S,
prob wanna be leaving are's bout 8 ish
get a good tenting spot

lets hope some of the irish lad's make it over:rockon:

KrissyB

Member +
WILL BE EARLY SATURDAY DUDE'S,
prob wanna be leaving are's bout 8 ish
get a good tenting spot

lets hope some of the irish lad's make it over:rockon:

Yeah will be awesome matey, might run mine too LOL.:drive::drive:.

Need to get that tent thing Gaz in Halfords with the sleeping bags and stuff.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
im getting a pop up 6m by 3m badboy, it's hot even when it rains just man up bring a pillow:rockon:

you mean I might run your's!!!!!!!!!!!1:haha:

KrissyB

Member +
im getting a pop up 6m by 3m badboy, it's hot even when it rains just man up bring a pillow:rockon:

you mean I might run your's!!!!!!!!!!!1:haha:

LOL if this Inlet turns up dude next week its getting smashed up the 1/4 lol. a joint PP venture hehe:)

Morph

Member +
Im with you now krissy mate yeah im up for a cruise up together be worth getting there early for a good tenting spot and to register as gonna runn now the lsd is in

KrissyB

Member +
Im with you now krissy mate yeah im up for a cruise up together be worth getting there early for a good tenting spot and to register as gonna runn now the lsd is in

sweet as fella , your car will be great up the 1/4 dude. will arrange times when i'm, down yours dude

Morph

Member +
Should be dude i might meet you guys at toddington as staying up there to save the early start also hoping to get the car dyno'd and launch control setup before then

durmz

Member +
Well want to come
To this but the missis got me tickets to goodwood bless her same day, should be a feckin epic day tho goodwood. Ave a good one guys

KrissyB

Member +
Should be dude i might meet you guys at toddington as staying up there to save the early start also hoping to get the car dyno'd and launch control setup before then

awesome matey i need my L/C setup too but got so much to do yet.