japspeed fmic

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
I bought my intercooler kit 2nd hand so had no instructions or brackets. Just got myself a day on my own away from the child and got to work with it. Made my own brackets aswell. Go get stuck in and if any problems along the way post up pics and im sure everyone will help out.

corofin12345

Member +
ya everythings there to fit it

its very easy man.. mount the fmic first.. 2 brackets on bottom 2 underneath cross member and one bracket 2 the support for bonnet latch and then go from there.. you might ave 2 cut 2 small slots on the bumper 2 fit snug..ull c yourself wen you offer up the bumper.. hack saw blade will do.. bumper is like butter..take off bumper bar 2 fit if you ave 2 and put it back on when finished :)

When I done mine I put the intercooler on first and then pipes on afterwards.

Lay it all out on the ground and get your pipes in the right order and positions!

sound, il have a lash at it at the weekend, cheers for the help, if i run into problems il come running to ye like a baby!!:haha: but il have pics for ye!!:)

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Ye ur best option, as Aidan said lay out ur pipes on ground so u know what way it's set up before u go bolting stuff on.

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Well here's 2 pics on fmic on my car but every kit will be slightly different. Just to give u a rough idea.

27092009050.jpg

2-2.jpg