Japspeed mani/decat, Apexi N1 cat back, HKS actuator and MINT CT9a (TOM's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Member +
Seeing as I am upgrading turbo kit and having a front exit exhaust I have no need for the following mods.

Please not all pics were taking after removal so may look dirty but they will be cleaned up before they sell and to be honest the pics make everything look manky I just realised!!

JAPSPEED MANIFOLD, DECAT, TURBO SOLD AND HKS ACTUATOR SOLD!

For sale: Apexi N1 cat back

Item Condition: Used, average condition needs a bit of repair.

Price and price conditions: £200

Extra Info: Well where do I start, the N1 is one of the rarest most sought after exhaust for the GT. Its also my all time favourite as far as looks and sound goes for the GT. Cant believe I am selling it to be honest but I will have no need for it. Comes out at a sexy angle and isnt too big or too small its perfect. As far as condition it isnt the best hence the price, I was quoted £850+ for a new one to be imported from Japan!!

When I bought the GT the front pipe broke off at the flange due to not having a flexi in the system. I had this welded and a flexi put it and its sound now. The flexi is a little damaged but doesnt blow. The back box also collapsed and that needed a plate welding in, that was repaired but there are a few gaps which need touching up (could possibly do that before I sell it) but it doesnt make an annoying blowing sound at all, but you can feel the gasses escaping if you put your hand near it when running.

Theres a few dents here and there but nothing which is noticable when fitted.

I have been as honest as I can but really it sounds mint and I will regret selling it I bet!

Pictures:
4351974514a10175941110l.jpg

Photo0061.jpg

Contact Details: PM on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: At buyers cost

Last edited:

givens007

Member +
turbo

hi is the turbo a direct fit i was going to port my waste gate but was scared of crackin it might just buy urs!!!! sorry for got so say im running stock boost!!!

TomS

Lifer
hi is the turbo a direct fit i was going to port my waste gate but was scared of crackin it might just buy urs!!!! sorry for got so say im running stock boost!!!

That'll fit straight on mate. (assuming that you are still on the stock tubby)

Sparky

Member +
Its a direct ct9a replacement mate.

And its like brand new literally only covered 7000miles from brand new!!

Manifold and Decat SOLD!!

turboflow

Member +
Its a direct ct9a replacement mate.

And its like brand new literally only covered 7000miles from brand new!!

Manifold and Decat SOLD!!

i can vouch for those turbos i bought the same one from burwash they really gave my car an extra kick up the arse

owen

Nerosis

Member +
What Bar do these turbos run at? and also what BHP were you seeing with it?

Is it better than a standard ported CT9?

Status
Not open for further replies.