Jerky Acceleration

jglanzav

Fresh Recruit
My Glanza seems to be very jerky when accelerating for some reason, not so much when i really put the foot down but when im driving steady i can sometimes notice it, any ideas? (spark plugs changed and red ex in fuel tried so far) Thanks, Josh

Zen

Member +
My Glanza seems to be very jerky when accelerating for some reason, not so much when i really put the foot down but when im driving steady i can sometimes notice it, any ideas? (spark plugs changed and red ex in fuel tried so far) Thanks, Josh

mate get some carbareter cleaner just give it a clean also check pipes mate

Ant

Member +

Plug leads, rotor arm/dizzy cap? fuel filter replaced when? simple things to check first.

shane01

Member +
never used that fuel cleaning stuff, anyone used and had any sort of gains? lol?, i also seen some mixture that treats unleaded for better peformances, sort of v power stuff.

glanzapower

Member +
check your plugs mate, dizzy cap and etcc....,or check for any leakages of air on the turbo or intercooler may be that cuz if their not on tight they may be leaking air
cheers

STARLET N/A

Member +
try some V powers see if it makes any difference,

if that does not work it most likely to be the HT leads, many others have experienced similar problems and most of the time it has been the leads.

let us know how you get on.