jic coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member +
For sale: jic coilovers SOLD

Item Condition: all the shocks are in full working order, although there is a knocking coming from the front. one of the front pillowballs is visually worn, so it will need replaced unless you are prepared to put up with the knocking. Feel free to come and inspect the items before you buy.

Price and price conditions: SOLD

Extra Info: very firm coilover, more suited to tracks and smooth roads. i see aiden-g has a set of cusco top mounts for £50 at the minute, so together it would make for a very cheap coilover set-up.

Pictures: pics were taken as they were removed from the car, will give them a quick clean before they are sold

Contact Details: u2u me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preferred, could possibly meet you

Last edited:

GT_Irl

Member +
thanks guys

i'm in no rush, an if i dont get sensible money it let them lye.if you want you can paypal me a deposit?

Im literally skint skint like atm!!!:mad: Ill see what I can do, if they havnt shifted by the time I can get you a decent deposit together ill deffo be in touch!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Are the rear ones hight and damping adjustable? Are you willing to sell the rear ones seperate? I need extremely hard and very high on the rear.

If so how much? I've cash here and will collect them tomorrow so I can have them fitted tomorrow for straightliners. PM me if interested.

GT_Irl

Member +
Are the rear ones hight and damping adjustable? Are you willing to sell the rear ones seperate? I need extremely hard and very high on the rear.

If so how much? I've cash here and will collect them tomorrow so I can have them fitted tomorrow for straightliners. PM me if interested.

lucky b******!:p:kiss:

GT_Irl

Member +
Don't worry, he'll never split em lol! If he does, my hangover is going to be double in the morning lmao!

:haha:..thats why I try and refrain from coming on here after a few:beer:'s! Money or no money I would try and buy everything in sight:haha:

Member +

height adjustable only. will not split dude, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.