Jl Audio 12" W3v2 for Sale, Bargain Price for a decent sub

ikzgtt

Member +
For sale:
JL Audio 12w3v2-d4 (DVC 4ohm per coil)

Item Condition:

Used for 6 months in my sisters car, new before that. She is not keen on shaking loud bass so never ran over 80rms although will handle 300rms if you have a decent amp. It has never been sent a clipped signal and was bought new for well over double the asking price.

The only issue with this item at all is that she made the mistake of wiping the sub to shine it with a non suitable cloth and it has some swirls. thay are not too noticable at all and show up alot more on the pictures than to the human eye. I made an effore to macro shot the sub so you can see everything alot clearer than the human eye.

The scratches are very light and cannot be felt when you run a finger over the cone.

I could polish them out as it is poly but I am not going to bother as I am reflecting this issue in the price I am selling it for. Runs perfectly otherwise.

Price and price conditions:

£70 Cash on Collection only, no offers below this price at all, they wont be responded too.

Extra Info:

Bargain for anyone that wants a clear powerful 12" and doesnt mind the few surface swirls that could even be removed with ease by anyone that knows how to work with poly

Pictures:

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

DSC01753.jpg

DSC01752.jpg

DSC01751.jpg

DSC01750.jpg

Contact Details:

pm please, i will be online once a day and will reply in the order recieved. No offers under £70 replied to.

Manchester, Close to M56

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Cash on collection only, I can meet anywhere In manchester area

Last edited: