Jperformace ep91 front mount

CRA91N

Fresh Recruit
As it says guys has any 1 uses 1 of these I was thinking bout it as they r quite cheap. What r they like to fit etc much bumper trimming etc? Any info would b great.

Cheers Craig

ALaN

Member +
Exact same kit as the hdi ones mate only that the core is made of a slightly lesser grade aluminium. Good for the cash though.
I was stuck between hdi and jperformance but went hdi then my mate got the jperformance one for a fair bit less and enjoyed rubbing it in when it was the same kit lol.

Also if you make your own brackets (which I suggest you do as the supplied ones will snap) you can mount it quite far back and minimise trimming

Last edited:

durmz

Member +
Just to note jperformance do both replicas of blitz and of hdi, blitz copy is labelled as ep82 cooler and ep91 is the hdi cooler, they both fit both cars but the hdi copy is thicker obvs and requires lot more chopping than the other. Bt i dnt like the gay elbows on the ep82 one

andrewvturbo

Member +
yeah i was thinking of getting 1. thay do two type's your after the blitz style one right? i've just brought an ebay fmic it was cheap thought i'' give it ago its £50 cheaper looks the same as Jperformance fmic. i will fit it over the weekend ill post some pics if u like and let u know if there was any timming needed and performance gain ect ect.
As it says guys has any 1 uses 1 of these I was thinking bout it as they r quite cheap. What r they like to fit etc much bumper trimming etc? Any info would b great.

Cheers Craig