JPS Trading Limited

Gryzor

Admin
I've bought some stuff off these guys and the service is excellent. Its takes 3 days for the stuff to get here and the guys are good to deal with. :)

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I bought a turbo kit off them last Sunday, was sent on Tuesday and it arrived on Thursday! In better condition than it looked on the pics too, and it only cost £399 before the shipping and VAT!

mcleod

Member +
you 2 are either lucky or im unlucky. it took ages for me to get my blitz ebc, and now its faulty so i sent it back nearly 5 weeks ago and it landed in japan about 3 weeks ago. so eithewr they've robbed me or the jap mail service is shite.

mcleod

Member +
i went on the royal mail site and put the code in and it showed that its in japan. so i found a jap postal site in engilish on google and entered the code in and it said that it failed to be posted on the 5 july. so ive done my bit and they've not done theres. but then when they get it, it then has to go to blitz to be either repaired or replaced.

Chris@CCM

Member +
i got a item off them sent it in no time but i had a prob with it they never got back to me think i sent them 5 emails

Gryzor

Admin
I've been dealing with a guy called Sam, now somethings have taken a while and some patience but you get there in the end..