Just a couple of pictures of the car :)

carmen

Member +
IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

61023_129024437149319_100001252893471_163981_6286053_n.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Just a few pictures I took at the weekend after a small clean up even managed to capture my mums Glanza S auto and my RS 1800 Fiesta :D

carmen

Member +
Looking good! Your right about that Fiesta it does look mint!

Thanks Ian its a good car and a really nicer example I found which is rare for a fiesta of that age since the body just rusts away like hell :L but I cant wait to put it back on the road and make some improvements to her in the coming months

MarcoGTTurbo

Member +
Thanks Ian its a good car and a really nicer example I found which is rare for a fiesta of that age since the body just rusts away like hell :L but I cant wait to put it back on the road and make some improvements to her in the coming months

Nice car and the paint work looks good too, I see you have the RST bonnet vents and the rare green strips too, I used to have an XR2i 8v. Good cars but the rust gets pretty bad.

G5EGM

Lifer
car's lookin good dude...luvin the fiesti too :rockon:

iv got a brand new front splitter for a XR2i bumper if its any use??...been meanin to fit it to a starlet bumper but never got it out my loft! lol.

carmen

Member +
Nice car and the paint work looks good too, I see you have the RST bonnet vents and the rare green strips too, I used to have an XR2i 8v. Good cars but the rust gets pretty bad.

Thanks man yeah the last owner was Ford mechanic who replaced the arches and sills and the area around the fuel cap he sepnt a lot of time and effort rebuilding the head and replacing old parts so he gave me a brillaint base model for some tuning but not sure what i want to do yet i was thinking of 2.0 bottom end with the 1.8 head on throttle bodies. But will see what happens first I like it the way it is at the moment :D

QUOTE=Blak_Mamber;1061512]Clean dude, i like! Clean the underside of the bonnet tho, that shits dirty :p[/QUOTE]

Will be cleaning it this weekend if the weather is good for the aberdeen meet on saturday night and continue with cleaning up the head lights
QUOTE=G5EGM;1061513]car's lookin good dude...luvin the fiesti too :rockon:

iv got a brand new front splitter for a XR2i bumper if its any use??...been meanin to fit it to a starlet bumper but never got it out my loft! lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah could have a look at it im always looking for spare parts dude. Are you going to the meet this weekend?