just a little note..

dantheman

Member +
easy chaps!

its my last week working at MOCAL so just letting you know to those who pm me for for advice and prices on oil cooler kits etc that i wont be working there any longer (although if anyone ever needs anything just mention you know me and they should still sort you out a good price as i havent left on bad terms.)

cheers - dan :)

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
easy chaps!

its my last week working at MOCAL so just letting you know to those who pm me for for advice and prices on oil cooler kits etc that i wont be working there any longer (although if anyone ever needs anything just mention you know me and they should still sort you out a good price as i havent left on bad terms.)

cheers - dan :)

Moving onto better things mate? :)

dantheman

Member +
and thats better ??? :confused:

only joking mate. good luck. im looking for a slight change of job atm. not much about thats catching my eye

er... yeah just a little bit! :haha:

yeah gee tell me about it, not as bad as toyota at the mo though :p

sam_glanz

Member +
weve lost dan chaps

Not only owning a honda...

Hes now working for honda....

:p jokes, hope it all goes alright for you bud

dantheman

Member +
lol cheers bud. even though im a 'honda boy' now i still find myself looking on here :p misses has still got her starbo and i have her old one as a spare so im still a starbo owner :p

sam_glanz

Member +
lol cheers bud. even though im a 'honda boy' now i still find myself looking on here :p misses has still got her starbo and i have her old one as a spare so im still a starbo owner :p

Is that your bird who was at the RR day we was at? she got a fully forged ep91 of the highest standard? :p

dantheman

Member +
cheers guys :)

sam thats my misses yeah but shes got a 'real' starlet (ep82) :p only 180bhp does the job for her though :p

sam_glanz

Member +
cheers guys :)

sam thats my misses yeah but shes got a 'real' starlet (ep82) :p only 180bhp does the job for her though :p

hahaha a "real" starlet tut, ill change her to the pretty side of starlets lol just messing :p 180bhp thats fine for a female