Just to be sure boosting wise

Big_Daddy

Member +
Just fitted fmic today, ive noticed nice gain plus it boost higher up the revs but maninly in 4th very near to full cut around 0.8bar. other gears it spikes but settle to around 0.55/0.6
The turbo is chattering now on high boost, its quite loud but is it suppose to be loud with the stock intake setup (hks panel filter).?:rolleyes::confused:

Glanza_cl

Member +
as long as there boost doesn't drop off in the high revs, all the pipes are done up nice and tight there are no problems at all :)

it will chatter more as the boost level is higher, what bov are you running?

Big_Daddy

Member +
as long as there boost doesn't drop off in the high revs, all the pipes are done up nice and tight there are no problems at all :)

it will chatter more as the boost level is higher, what bov are you running?

All piping clips done up real hard (max it goes)

its stock recirv valve, i know wht its chattering as think i bent 90 degress piping too much. I asumed it only suppose to hear the chatter if you have open filter :rolleyes:

carrington865

Member +
all fmic create a lil more lag as there is more pipework and the coolers are bigger therefore more restriction alough it not alot more laggy. prob u just worrying mate
:beer:

Big_Daddy

Member +
all fmic create a lil more lag as there is more pipework and the coolers are bigger therefore more restriction alough it not alot more laggy. prob u just worrying mate
:beer:

true say but this dosnt feel restrictive as my TMIC, this feels more free flowing :)