just wrote my car off

dan_ep82

Member +
as above just rolled my car twice a car pulled out in front of me and i swerved to avoid it completely f**cked

shaken to bits

basketash

Member +
happend to my m8 u can claim off the other dude. good to see ur still hear though rolled twice expecially in a starlet thats good going there tin boxes. good luck though

dan_ep82

Member +
well i got a mashed arm as it got squashed by the car out the window, and my mate has a broken arm and other mate a busted jaw.

feel like s*it

Lets hope the other guy pays for your time off work!.. That'll be a big pot of gold for you lot then!

Sorry about ur car man, least the car took the tumble! Congrats Starlet :)

basketash

Member +
little did the insurance know u were wearing a prada coat and when ur arm went out it got ripeed up. just a idea but there is a serious claim there mate honestly whe in this situation you should try to milk the other guys insurance he deserves it.

dnacars

Member +
Sorry mate good to see that you are ok. I had a van pull out the other day and has kill one of my cars know how you feel.

But as long as you are ok that is more important.:(

GlanzaV1.3

Member +
Ah man, some people just cant drive!!! was it a little old lady that cant see over the steering wheel in an old micra?

Glad you and your mates are in pretty much good health, it could have been a lot worse!!! let us know what happens, give us a follow up.

All the best mate

dan_ep82

Member +
i will try and get some pics later. i did't really say much last nite coz i was bit messed up, no insurance claim for me the other car dissapeered! and there were no witnesses

G

gaz_turbo1

so what are u going to brake ur car up to get some money back?