k800i sony ericsson camera??whats the best way to get best pics?

C

CaL

as above please....would love for people to post pics of there detail pics of anything ....the pics i take are shit and are all fuzzy....my old 2mp digital cam was better!! and this is 3.2mp....what settings do you people have too?

many many thanks .cal

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
i use a w810i for general picture taking, it's alright but you're really best of with a proper camera.

for close up stuff make sure you've got plenty of light and use the macro mode facility.

Monkfish

Member +
Must be you Cal, mine seems fine...

DSC000142.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

Don't forget mind, 3.2MP refers to the number of pixels in the image, and therefor it's size, rather than the quality of the image. Take the Nokia N95. 5.0MP camera. The quality is fantastic for a mobile phone, but even just a 5.0MP point and click is far superior because of sensor quality.

Back to the point though, what settings are you using? Mine is almost always set to...

Shoot Mode - Normal
Scenes - Auto
Picture Size - 3MP
Focus - Auto (Macro for close ups)
Flash - Auto
Effects - Off
White Balance - Depending on prevailing light
Metering Mode - Normal
Picture Quality - Fine

The rest is irelevant. Make sure the lens is clean too, it gets dusty. Give it a wipe with a soft, dry, cotton cloth.

Hope that helps :)

C

CaL

for those pics above mike did you use flash no?because mines pants with out it....cheeers guys

C

CaL

yeah its mint now thanks mate!yeah no flash its perfect still....has about a 3-4 sec pause(forgot camera term lol)

Monkfish

Member +
yeah its mint now thanks mate!yeah no flash its perfect still....has about a 3-4 sec pause(forgot camera term lol)

That'll be it focusing. The pause is longer in low light and the orange light above the lens will come on. In daylight, it's quicker as it has light to focus on.

:)

Chris

Member +
camerea is very good, but the video is total pants :S seems to be out of focus doesnt matter the setting, anyone else find this or it just mine?

starbogt

Member +
Yeah awesome camera... Cal try adjusting your brightness setting it causes grainy pics if not careful its used in bad lit areas.