KAAZ Differentials

Iain@CRD

Lifer
We have done it again and came up with some amazing prices for the KAAZ Diffs.

We only a minimum of 5 names to go ahead with this order.

kaaz_logo.jpg

What does a 1.5 LSD do and how does it work?

For a front wheel drive car the best option is a KAAZ 1.5 Way LSD.

Just like the KAAZ 2 Way LSD upon acceleration the pin moves the plates out and locks the diff and in turn limits the wheel spin or slip. But upon deceleration the pin moves to a new position but only applies ½ the force as if it applied the full force the car would be unstable under braking and deceleration.

When acceleration around a corner you will "feel" the diff working for you and through the steering wheel you will feel the diff pulling you around the corner. This can be a strange feeling, but you will find that you also now have much higher exiting speeds.

As well as 1.5 and 2 way KAAZ LSD, KAAZ also offer the KAAZ Solid Type. The KAAZ Solid Type uses RS plates and offer a much better reaction time when a LSD "Locks" up. Take some time to read about the KAAZ Solid Type LSD.

kaaz-lsd-3.jpg

KAAZ 1.5 LSD

Description -

•For both EP82 and EP91
•Please state upon order

RRP - £640.00 - Group Buy Price - £570.00 Delivered in UK and & N.I.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Shutting this GB down at end of July, im totally surprised there has been no interest at this price.

Rev

Member +
Looks great but in oz its the end of the financial year so all the money goes to the tax dept. not much play money at this time of year.

fowcbler

Fresh Recruit
Shutting this GB down at end of July, im totally surprised there has been no interest at this price.

Its about timing man...you have to try and figure out when people are going to have the money for this...the best time would probably be beginning of the year when people are getting their tax returns back, or end of the year when people decide to buy themselves Christmas presents.

I myself would have loved to jump all over this, but I too am broke at this point in the year and anything exceeding the £50 mark is pretty much out of my range.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
id love to take 1 but ive jst been made redundant so no money for now

Sorry to hear that dude :( amazing when i read the papers and they say employment is on the increase but where is it on the increase? UK is a dam joke.

Its about timing man...you have to try and figure out when people are going to have the money for this...the best time would probably be beginning of the year when people are getting their tax returns back, or end of the year when people decide to buy themselves Christmas presents.

I myself would have loved to jump all over this, but I too am broke at this point in the year and anything exceeding the £50 mark is pretty much out of my range.

That i can completely understand, but unfortuently no matter how i time this Group Buy if its going to suit some and not others everytime. There will be other opportunties in the future of Group Buys and considoring ive sold around 7 of these in the last few months would mean i have demand in this area and thats why i am meeting it.