Karate kid?

malcolmgt

Member +
just because its name wrong doesnt mean anything though.

as for your comment it sounds awful... not too helpful.
please explain why so awful? not moaning just some more detailed comments would help.
has been getting really good reviews on most sites.

anyone seen it yet that can comment?

Zen

Member +
i have this i really enjoyed really good kung fu i would recommend any one to see this really good guys

malcolmgt

Member +
Say yourself £7ish and dont go and see it.

It isnt very good at all.

can you ellaborate on this.

what was bad? way it was produced? effects? story line? cast?

Matchew - yeah im thinking of seeing it tonight

zen - cheers for your comments fella

Zen

Member +
at the end of the day its what kind of movies you like if you hate kung fu why would you go see it for. I love Kung Fu movies like, Kung Fu Hustle and Shoalin Soccer. Karate Kid was a interesting movie and had a good story line

malcolmgt

Member +
at the end of the day its what kind of movies you like if you hate kung fu why would you go see it for. I love Kung Fu movies like, Kung Fu Hustle and Shoalin Soccer. Karate Kid was a interesting movie and had a good story line

this is the feedback i wanted. good lad!

me and my mate are not sure which to see, a team or this. think will be a case of which is free!

Zen

Member +
watched A-team aswell with my girl friend she loved it so did i. Ok people say oh A team its going be crap because they are doing a remake of the series that is crap. The story line was wicked loved all the plans they made how it was set and how every thing came together honestly my number 1 movie aceeeeeee

Mark-ep91

Member +
seen karate kid have to say was a really good film didnt have (wax on wax off do lol)

was similar to the first karate kid but with a modern twist!

wesgt

Lifer
watched A-team aswell with my girl friend she loved it so did i. Ok people say oh A team its going be crap because they are doing a remake of the series that is crap. The story line was wicked loved all the plans they made how it was set and how every thing came together honestly my number 1 movie aceeeeeee

i love it when a plan comes together :haha:

sanchez

Member +
yeah im going to go watch it abit later on too with the mrs, it was that or the a team but she wont watch that yet lol

cameroon95

Member +
I dunno , i'm pretty fussing when it comes to a film, I won't piss away ten pounds to just watch a hollywood cash-in at the cinema unless it's fairly decent.

Inception was money well spent, predators wasn't even that bad(probably because robert rod directed it) but a remake of the karate kid starring will smith's son just makes me cringe.