keirz ep91 1996 glanza good spec £4000

keirz

Member +
keirz ep91 1996 glanza good spec £3200

Item For Sale:1996 N reg silver glanza v

Item Condition: very good

milage: approx 90000 miles (showing 125000 mixture of miles and km)
Price: £3200

Here we have my pride and joy for the past 5 years, selling due to now wanting a 350z. First off i will start off by saying that this car has not been built for comfort and i dont want anyone to come and view it expecting it to be a comfy ride, it has hard engine mounts to limit engine movement to put more power down and also a hardcore ogura racing clutch. Although it makes for an amazing performance it sacrifices some comfort, bit of cabin vibration etc. Its worth it! Dynod at 196bhp on old turbo but with new turbo it should be nicely over 200bhp. its ran at 1.1 bar.

the car has served me very well and i have had no problems with it, its been ran on the best fuel and maintained to a high level. i only do 3000 miles a year. Taxed til May, Mot til June, last Mot had advisory on cv boot (which was done straight away) and advisory on a tyre which i will swap for a brand new eagle F1 before sale. and obviously noisy exhaust due to the Nur Spec lol. Im also doing an oil and filter on it this weekend.

the body work is in very good condition for its age, it does have the expected odd blemish but ive seen lots of glanzas over the past 5 years and mine is right up there for condition. alloys are a little bit crazed on the chrome lips.

other extras that may be of intrest are :
front and rear original lips
original wind deflectors
flare

suspension

front brace
ultra racing floor brace
RSR springs
KYB SR specials
Whiteline 22 mm front arb, with poly droplinks
whitline anti-lift / castor kit

Braking
3g 20 groove disks
mintex 1144 pads
front and rear braided lines

Engine
zep racing decat
full blitz nur spec 2.5 exhaust system
Zisco externally gated mild steel mani
Apexi chrome edition filter
monstor motorsport air filter relocation kit
Magnicore 8.5mm ignition leads
ngk spark plugs
unknown bov
hdi fmic
oil catch tank
one off hybrid ct12b/ct20/ct9 made by myself
radiator cooling panal
trd 1.3 bar rad cap
Powerflex upgraded engine mounts
aircon removed
external wastegate

Drivetrain
ogura racing orc309ds clutch
ogura racing lightend flywheel
TC short shifter

Electrics
jam racing ecu (not in sale but can be for extra £££)
digital boost guage

I will be very sad to see this go, ive been trying to bring myself to sell up for the past year but i just couldn't do it. But nows the time and i need this gone to fund the 350z. (that doesnt mean that stupid offers will be tolerated! im in no real rush)

Pictures:
Picture309_zps9fa3d7d6.jpg

Picture308_zpscf58edd1.jpg

Picture305_zps4889f551.jpg

Picture306_zps6964a26e.jpg

Picture307_zps1a4ee353.jpg

Picture310_zps8952e4c6.jpg

Picture309_zps9a8a36a2.jpg

Picture251.jpg

Picture262.jpg

open to offers

Payment & Shipping: Nottingham

call or txt for more details Keiran 07816085445

Last edited:

keirz

Member +
i will also add the clutch is the ds version so very very little rattle compared to the non rattle supressed version. clutch cost me around £900

keirz

Member +
open to good offers. Seen i car i want so would like this gone. I know the price is higher than some up for sale but come and view and you will see you get what you pay for!

keirz

Member +
what sort of bits you after? Really dont want to break it as the car means alot to me but may have to consider as there seems no market for good examples

JAG

Member +
what sort of bits you after? Really dont want to break it as the car means alot to me but may have to consider as there seems no market for good examples

I know exactly what you mean mate, people are trying to get me to break mine, but it would be heart breaking to do it :/
I've ended up having to drop mine down £500 and nobody's even viewed it yet!
Doesn't seem like anyone's buying down my way, but you'll probably shift it rapidly considering your fairly central, hope you get it shifted soon mate :)
Gotta say I've always loved your V but never got the pleasure of seeing it in person :(
JAG
x

keirz

Member +
yeah i noticed you wasn't having much luck either! Its hard to know what to do because i know the car is worth that money all day long to an enthusiast but there seems a shortage of them at the minute. Good luck with your sale as well buddy

Arnold

Lifer

If you can convert it back to standard, or as near standard as possible, you'll make money on the parts and still able to sell the car whole. I however am after the rear splitter and possibly the wheels (same as mine), and maybe the odd other bit or two. No rush or anything so just if you choose to.

keirz

Member +
bump. Was prov sold to an 18 year old dreamer, no insurance no car sale. Car ready to view and drive away. Amazing car, first to see will buy unless they cant insure!

keirz

Member +
come on folks. Stunning car, very good spec, midlands, ready to drive away as ive seen the 350z i want.

keirz

Member +
your about 10th in line buddy, highest offer so far has been 550 for ecu! I want to keep the car together though. Open to offers, if your looking for one then this is a great well maintained example that has been on this forum for 5 years and been owned by a true enthusiast. Can sell for cheaper if you dont mind loosing some parts!