Keirz, Liam_D and Mike shoot

keirz

Member +
well i finally got around to getting these sorted, here goes...........

klmshot4.jpg

klmshot5.jpg

klmshot7.jpg

klmshot8.jpg

klmshot10.jpg

klmshot11.jpg

klmshot13.jpg

klmshot14.jpg

klmshot9.jpg

klmshot12.jpg

klmshot15.jpg

klmshot16.jpg

klmshot17.jpg

klmshot2.jpg

klmshot6.jpg

klmshot3.jpg

klmshot1.jpg

Last edited:

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Awesome pics matey - Nice work. Love the one with all three going into the dark! That seemed to work really well and Im not sure but that might have been Liams idea too :p

Will try and grab them to my PC for my collection :)

Mike

keirz

Member +
cheers lads, was wierd for me to take pics of more than one car as i always shoot with just my car alone. was kinda difficult to arrange the cars and know what will work when doing the group ones and im not 100% happy with them.

liam was dying to get some pics of his as he had not long done the front end conversion and i promised mike i would take some of his. as they was both at a local car show we went for a spur of the monent shoot, only problem was that i only had about 10 min to clean my car!

looking at the pics of my car, and considering my spec it looks kinda plain and stock next to mikes which makes me want to do something extreme to its looks.

Last edited:

Rob_GlanzaV

Fresh Recruit
some sweet pics there mate:)

ilive in notts and iv only ever seen 1 other glanza on the road in mansfield =/

where you all hiding? lol do you guys hold any meets? im off the road at min but will hopefully be back on in next week or so :) just waiting for ct9 to come back all nice and hybridised :)