keirz's last shoot of 2007

keirz

Member +
i went for a little shoot tonight, thought i would post the results in here because i cant seem to be able to post in the photo section.........please let me know what you think. took loads but these shots stood out. all comments and advise welcome. enjoy.........

kd076.jpg

glanza1.jpg

kd084.jpg

kd070.jpg

kd060.jpg

kd079.jpg

kd077.jpg

keirz

Member +
thanks

some of the pics have been tweeked with photoshop a little, its a case of creating layers and then changing the colour contrasts, hue and saturation to make the certain colours more vivid than others.

like the one below, first of all i duplicated the layer, i then increased the contrased a bit and also increased the colour saturation. i then made the bottom layer black and white. then its just a case of deleting parts of the shot which you dont want the colour on. i then finished off with using the burn tool to get rid of some of the highlights from the path in front. its kinda difficult to explain but i hope this helps a little. the top one is the un edited shot.

kd076-1.jpg

kd076.jpg

Last edited:

keirz

Member +
thanks mate, these pics are pretty old now. this thread was from december 2007. the cars evolved a little more since then. new pics will come soon.

NikkyBaby-EP91

Fresh Recruit
WoW tham piccys are Sooo Good !!!!
Im well impressed

Me likey
you can take piccys of my car when ever u like if u ever need a test subject :)
~x~